The Grant Approval Process
- Once the application is completed with the necessary information, it should be routed according to the following individuals in order to obtain approval:
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction.
- The HACEF Grant Committee will review and present the application to the HACEF Executive Board for approval.
- The approved grant application will be given to the HACEF treasurer who will then present the grant application to the Superintendent of Schools.
- The Superintendent of Schools will present the grant application to the Board of Education.
- Upon receiving Board of Education approval, the HACEF treasurer will report the status of the grant to the HACEF Executive Board.
- The HACEF treasurer will allocate the grant to an identified budget code.