HACEF has volunteer positions available in its summer camp program. We offer week-long volunteer assistant positions as well as longer term internships for students entering grade 7 and above. We offer morning and afternoon camps.
- To begin building a resume for future endeavors
- To work closely with qualified instructors who may be valuable references for future employment
- To develop or build on an existing knowledge
- To fulfill service hours required by organizations such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts or a religious group.
- To give back to the community or make a difference to other people.
Young people choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. The motivations are as varied as the individuals.
If you are a student who would like to volunteer or if you have a child is interested in volunteering we would love to hear from you.
The summer 2018 camp volunteer opportunities will be available beginning April 1.