Camp Refund Policy
- FOR SUMMER 2021 – Unless a camp is cancelled, HACEF regrets that we are unable to offer any camp refunds this year.
- We will be happy to swap your camp for another in the same summer; though there is a $10 administrative charge per change. Unfortunately, we cannot extend credit until next summer.
- In the case of a long-term injury or illness, a full refund will be given if a doctor’s note is submitted.
- If a short term illness or injury prevents the camper from attending the scheduled camp, the camper may reschedule another camp provided there are still openings.
- Credits must be utilized during the current summer camp season.
- If the new camp has a higher value than the original camp, the difference in tuition must be paid. Refunds will be provided for transferring into a camp of lesser value.