Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
The safety of our students, teachers, and staff is our highest priority. Because of this, HACEF has taken the following precautions to help ensure a smooth, safe, and successful summer for all. We ask for your cooperation and understanding.
- HACEF has hired a nurse to be on-site at Harborfields High School at all times camp is in session to assist with morning health screenings and temperature monitoring.
- A mask must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times–for all attendees and teachers.
- Camper and teacher temperatures will be scanned each morning.
- ALL PARENTS will be required to fill out a Daily Camper Health Screening Form each morning of camp.
- No visitors will be allowed in the building while camp is in progress.
- Handwashing or the use of hand sanitizing gel will be strongly encouraged.
- Campers will remain within their individual camp and will not socialize in groups with other camps.
- The number of camps offered this year will be limited to help maintain a safe social distance in the building during camp.
- The number of campers will be limited to no more than 15 per camp in keeping with social distancing guidelines. *We ask for your patience and understanding as camps may fill up quickly.*
- ALL camps will take place at Harborfields High School this year and run Monday through Thursday between the hours of 9 AM and 12 PM.
- Due to our limited program and plans for all camps to be on the same site as HACEF’s nurse, there will be NO afternoon camps or camps after Summer Academy this year. (We hope to bring these back Summer 2022.) We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Due to Covid concerns, there will be NO baking or cooking camps offered this year. (We anticipate bringing these popular camps back Summer 2022).
Proceed to Camp Registration